your questions answered:
We've tried to answer some of your most frequently asked questions in the section below. Take a look, and if you haven't found the answers you're looking for then please get in touch using one of enquiry forms or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much do your classes cost?
- Do I need to sign up for the term?
- Am I able to trial a class with my child?
- Do I need to stay with my child during the class?
- I came along for a trial and my child seemed a bit overwhelmed - does this mean they're not interested?
Children need time to adapt and we find that with your support very soon children who were unsure or distracted join in with one activity, then two and then before you know it your kitchen is filled with priceless artistic treasures!
- My child's artwork doesn't look like the examples
We try to use a range of engaging and exciting paint techniques (such as sponges, bubbles, string, balls and stampers) and our sessions are as much about exploring and having fun with these materials as producing the finished artwork.
We know it can be hard to let your child work independently sometimes - but allowing our children to choose where they make marks, or place materials is all part of their development!
- Do you provide aprons?
- My child seems worried about getting messy - is this normal?